This position is covering the Western Region of the United States. The location of the candiate is flexible with in the Western Region.
The compensation consists of a base salary and a competitive commission structure.
Position Available: Director of Business Development (WEST)
Continental Service Group Inc. (dba ConServe) is a leader in Accounts Receivable Management services specializing in Higher Education, Government, and Commercial Markets. ConServe has enjoyed consistent growth because of a strong commitment to our corporate philosophy and our unrelenting commitment to Client Satisfaction. We expect continued growth over the next several years and are currently developing a team of the industry’s most respected and successful sales people who are self-motivated, highly intelligent, and career-oriented professionals looking for intensive development experience.
With over 30 years of experience in Accounts Receivable Management Industry and a total commitment to administrative compliance with federal and state regulations as well as Client specific needs and requirements, ConServe has positioned itself as a leader in the industry. Our commitment to strategic planning and annual investments in technology help us to better leverage the extensive training to ensure our Clients’ needs are satisfied. As a result of this commitment the company has earned some impressive distinctions:
- ConServe is among 1% out of 6000+ collection agencies who have achieved the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA), Professional Practices Management System (PPMS) certification and was the 4th company to do so in 2001.
- ConServe has been on the Rochester Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies List 10 times.
- ConServe earned a spot on Training magazine’s annual Top 125
- ConServe has repeatedly been recognized on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List.
- ConServe has repeatedly been named as one of the “Best Company to Work For in Collections” - insideARM & Best Companies Group
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This is a sales position responsible for generating net new revenues through the sale of accounts receivable management services to credit unions within a multi-state region in the Western portion of the United States. Extensive overnight travel is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Specifically, responsibilities associated with this job opportunity will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve a quota of new Credit Union Clients.
- Achieve a quota of incremental net new business placements from new and existing Clients.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue budget performance objectives.
- Enthusiastically participate in all sales training and professional development opportunities.
- Actively participate in sales plan development.
- Attend and participate in all sales team meetings.
- Attend and work at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Develop and maintain prospect files, follow-up systems and sales contract agreements in accordance with Company procedure.
- Submit sales administrative requirements to management on a regular basis.
- Know and follow Company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience
- Master’s Degree preferred